A few weeks ago my parents had to put our family dog down. We found out he had major health
issues and wouldn't be around much longer. I was surprised at how crushed I was. It was so hard
to say goodbye. He was getting old and I knew it was coming, but that didn't make it easy. After having
him for 10 years he really became apart of our family. It still makes me teary every time I think about it.
Toby was such a sweet, calm dog and always knew when we needed a snuggle. He was our best friend
for 10 years and really made life a little better. We love you Tobes. Thanks for being the best dog
in the world.
Aw, what a doll! My parents just did this same thing with our golden retriever Rosie! It was sad. I never thought I would be sad over it, but they become a part of the fam! I am sorry!
ReplyDeleteNooo!! We babysat Toby so many times, I would get so sad everytime your parents would get home...and I don't even like dogs!!! He was special :)
ReplyDelete